|
Unit 1希望与要求
- 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
- 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
- 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
- 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
- 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
- 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
- 7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
- 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
- 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
- 10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
- 11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
- 12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
- 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。
- 14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
- 15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
- 16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
- 17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
- 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
- 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
- 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
- 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你们尽早进行结算。
- 22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
- 23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
- 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
- 25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
- 26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
- 27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
- 28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
- 29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
- 30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。 |
|